NEW INTEGRATIVE THINKING (NEW IT) MODULE 3
RECONCILING NEEDS AND WANTS
NEW IT Module 3 has 46 pages in which you will learn about:
• What the SOARA Process of Integrative Thinking can do for you;
• The SOARA Elements, Wills and Will Guides and their compatibility with the bases of non-Western cultures;
• Common human needs - the basic triggers of the human mind;
• The difference between needs and wants;
• Needs, obligations, the market and seeds of conflict;
• “Deserving” needs and sick societies;
• Balancing human needs;
• Our many-sided dynamic will; and
• Reconciling needs and wants using SOARA Random Acting and Thinking (RAT) Profile and SOARA Creative Acting and Thinking (CAT) Profile templates and techniques.
This module is essential for those who want to learn the fundamentals of the SOARA Process as it includes the templates learners use to discover their Random Acting and Thinking (RAT) Profile and their Creative Acting and Thinking (CAT) Profile. These show how learners have reconciled their needs and wants in the past when unsuccessful and successful respectively and thereby provide a basis for further learning and practice of the SOARA Process of Integrative Thinking when addressing novel situations.
Purchase NEW IT Module 3 for $19.95 USD by clicking 'Proceed to Tuition downloads.'