DIG 247 MODULE A
OVERVIEW OF DOUGLAS INTEGRATIVE GOVERNANCE 247 (DIG 247)
In DIG 247 Module A (9 pages) you will learn in outline about:
• Fundamental shortcomings in existing governance approaches in business, government and civil society organisations that make them inappropriate for the 21st Century;
• The science of self-organising systems that is opening the way to a new approach to governance;
• Changes from a top-down managerial economy to an emerging bottom-up distributed economy to meet better the changing needs and wants of informed end consumers;
• New techniques for trust-enablement, accounting, meetings and legal arrangements;
• The new DIG 247 integrative approach to achieve integrated governance developed by NEW Integrative Thinking (NEW IT), that will improve stakeholder engagement, trust based on individual integrity, accountability, responsible behaviour by persons in organisations and transparency;
• How organisations using DIG 247 can employ fully the integrative capacity of individuals to ensure the organisations are stable enough to meet efficiently, effectively and competitively the needs and wants of end-consumers while remaining adaptable enough to self-organise to meet changes in those needs and wants;
• Key aspects of and the terms used in Douglas Integrative Governance 247 (DIG 247).
Purchase DIG 247 Module A for $9.95 USD by clicking 'Proceed to Tuition downloads.'